Not much time has passed from revious RevolveR CMS version release. Become a time when I prepare new version of most speedy and secure contents management system. Many changes in this release relate to performance, security and design. Whats new in version 1.5 expects users?
Full array oriented coding code base
Because we now how much memory and CPU time eats objects in PHP and complicated classes ‐ RevolveR CMS created without them. Whats in result you can see on screenshot maked for system with large contents.
- DBX caches improvements: MySQL DataBase support queries via ABQ have new alorithms for creation caches with autoclean old static files. Different queries creates different caches also with support of multi JOIN queries.
- DBX speedup: improved preparing results creation for usage under API.
- ABQ: small changes in JOIN queries array based format.
Inner optimisations, security additions and bug fixes
- Fixed some bugs related to redundant circuits.
- Added triple escape of SQL injections(evil injection, zero day issue, querys tail comprometation injections) in input variables, MySQL queries builder and advanced XSS protection.
- Template rendering also apporved to mobile phones with screen ranges from 360px to 2560px width.
- Memory usage and execution time reduced.
- Added new layout rendering mode named SPAx(single pages application extended): all nodes renders in full screen mode with after reaching contents description blocks. Every node have trimed version for announce and full version with REST action loading. Every links and input forms on site used RevolveR CMS also have fetch loading solution.
- Default template align switched to 1440px grid system.
Before some time when we check carefully every option was deprecated some futures. It's for the best.
- Forum deprecated becuse not one user use this with RevolveR CMS.
- Deprecated Yandex Turbo RSS Feed while search trafic lost.
- Deprecated Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP) while trafic lost, multiple bugs and becuse this feauture replaced by native CSS mobile layout integrated in main template.
Now RevolveR CMS version 1.5 under live testing. We have to watch how it works, makes some fixes and release soon.