After a time when many liked by you things stay fat and ugly you need something better and simple. It was happen with me when Drupal 8 was fall at update and I have loose some notes, site availability and time to fix problems. Thousands of unknown files, libraries and hell coded architecture. Why I need to loose my time on learning when I need to do simple things like posting contents and commentaries. Really I need same harmful engine to do that?
No. Better way for me was create my own CMS better, secure, simple for usage and faster including all things I need and I can see good in other products.
Well, one month of development and you can see first production ready release of RevolveR CMS.
So. Lets look at some futures:
- No dependencies and server requirements(minimal PHP modules requirements).
- Speedy, lightweight, simple.
- Self database engine with structures based queries.
- Full fetch support of dynamic forms and interfaces.
- Support of user accounts.
- Support user points.
- Full humanity, secure and powerful router(good links for contents).
- Self developed very simple captcha.
- Support of contents creating with range of categories.
- Commenting support.
- Uploads support.
- SEO friendly.
- Self contents editor.
- Friendly installer.
- Private messages support.
- Email notifications support.
All this list is not all of good features of RevolveR CMS. It under development for now and will be developed tomorrow because I'd like it.
Latest version 1.0.9 available on GitHub.
Example: this site.